A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day

Happy Mothers' Day to all of my mom friends out there.

I have to start by saying how I feel blessed beyond measure for having a wonderful mom! She is one of my best friends, and I have loved spending the last few years going to her house every Wednesday and Friday (her days off) and sometimes on Sundays, too. She hasn't gotten sick of me yet. :) She is an excellent example of service and love, and she adores her grandkids ... not that she's biased or anything. :) I love you, mom, and I'm sure going to miss you when you go on your mission. Will you get sent home if I still call you everyday? ;) I'll sure have to wean myself away from that ...

Today I also feel blessed to be a mother. Four things that make me happy to be a mother:





I started the morning by receiving my first gift: Mom homework. It's a booklet of homework that is due on Saturday -- I have to decorate a heart, do some addition, and some multiplication. Thanks, Tyler! He also made me a few coloring books, an activity book, and a book of notes. My favorite note says, "Mom, I love you because you're nice to other people and sometimes to us." Priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

atleast he said sometimes!