A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Zachary's program

Zachary had a first-grade program last night, which was pretty cute. He had a speaking part and did pretty well. It was chaos, though, because there are seven first-grade classes, and this was the only "family" showing of the program. Can you imagine families of 150+ students trying to pile in the gym to watch? They didn't have enough chairs set up, so a bunch of us got to stand the whole time. Paul got some fun shots, though ....

Here he is smiling at Paul (center in red):


Here he is singing right before his speaking part. (He said, "I have allergies and I'm a blow fish.)


Mom -- We've got plenty on video for you to check out when you get home, especially the part where he gets mad at the kid behind him for hitting him in the head every time he waved his banner. I was so glad I caught that -- it was hilarious ... But here's a teaser of the kid just getting ready to whack him (by mistake, of course):

1 comment:

Bruce & Sylvia said...

I can't wait to see the video. I can see him getting upset in the last picture. Grandpa thinks he has a right to get mad.