A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another digital page

So I broke my cardinal scrapbooking rule, which is to never go back and fix a page until I'm caught up. So, basically, that means I never will. So, unless a page REALLY bugs me, I just leave them alone. My pages from when I first started to scrapbook are hideous! (I'd post a few, but I'm too lazy to scan them.)

However, I had made a digital page with a cute story about Shayla that I just wasn't liking. I made it months ago when I took a digital scrapbooking class. (Anyone looking to learn digital scrapbooking should really take Jessica Sprague's classes -- they're great! And her Photoshop Fridays, which you can buy for only $1 each week, have great mini tutorials.) Anyway, I finally decided I'd just bite the bullet and fix the page today. It took very little time, and I'm very happy with my changes.

BEFORE:


AFTER:


I'm really happy with the final product. I'm lovin' me some digital scrapbooking ...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

good job, I like the changes.

Carol said...

How adorable! Is this the beginning of Shayla's own book (written by her?)

Rebecca said...

I definitely like that you can see Shayla wearing pink in the new one. Having her in color adds more life to the picture.

Bruce & Sylvia said...

I love the crown and the pink, and the girl.