A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sadies

To ask Kyle to Sadies, Becca gave him a bowl full of goldfish crackers and said, "Of all the fish in the sea, will you go to Sadies with me?" He answered by putting a real goldfish in the bowl and returning it with a note that said yes. I should have taken a picture of her with the fish (Sadie) before she died ...

Anyway, I didn't get any pictures of them on the day of the dance, because they didn't come here. She assures me her friend's mom will share, but I still haven't seen pictures yet ...

But Becca had a cute idea for shirts and put words on them for the couples. She and Kyle had these shirts:
Her friends had these ones:

Apparently this is some inside joke
They had fun until Kyle got sick and threw up. Apparently he wasn't so lucky after all ... ;)

1 comment: