A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Friday, December 5, 2008

A little exercise advice ...

So, I've spent the year trying to get to the gym. However, it hasn't always been successful since I have to schedule babysitting (they have limited capacity for that), and my little Shayla seems to get colds a little too often!

On the days I don't go to the gym I try to exercise at home. I LOVE the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt DVD since it uses weights, and it lets you customize what you want to do. However, I'm getting sick of it (and the Cardio Max one as well), so I need to know what your favorite workout tapes are?

Someone last night mentioned to me that they love Jillian's complete workout dvds. I'm not a big fan of her on the show (Biggest Loser), but maybe they're good anyway. Any others you just really like? Help me out here, ladies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a pilates video that you could borrow to see if you like it. Just let me know if you want it.

Marilee

Dashley said...

I like tae bo. And do you still have that treadmill? I love treadmills because you can watch or listen to something to keep your mind off the burn...