A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Blogging away ...

So, I've been blogging for just over a year now, and I must say I quite enjoy it. I do think this is hilarious, though, because if you've been with me from day one, you realize how dumb I thought blogs were when I was first introduced to them about 7 years ago ...

I'm happy to say that I finally can change my "Blogging Friends" title to say "Blogging Friends & Family" as some of my in-laws are finally joining the blogging ranks. I LOVE this way of sharing pictures and those everyday experiences we all have. Most of my blogging friends are SAHMs, so it's fun to uplift and support each other in this, the most important and difficult job in the world!

Thanks for those of you who read and those of you who update me on your lives via your blogs. And for those who missed it, please scroll down to see my cuties on Halloween. :)

1 comment:

Dashley said...

I never would have guessed you didn't like blogging! You are so good about keeping it updated. I like to think of blogging as a journal or scrapebook. Anyway, I agree that it is a nice way to keep up with other people and also get advice, etc. Loved the kids costumes, the D-land tips, and the Pizza shout-out. :)