A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blog Mania

So, blogs got really hot about five years ago when I was working in PR. Our agency kept telling us that we needed to be watching certain editors' blogs so we could see what they're thinking about products and services and such. You know, their "behind-the-scenes" thoughts when they didn't have to act unbiased. I thought blogs were the dumbest thing I ever heard of. (Okay, maybe not as dumb as a TV show based on Caveman commercials I didn't find very funny.)

Anyway, I still think they're kind of dumb. However, why not own a little slice of my own on the Web? I'd like to think I'll be humorous and witty like other blogs I've seen, but I doubt I will be. If nothing else, I will be real. As if you thought I'd be anything else ... :)

No comments: