A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Brown PR

So, what's up with the BrownPR address, anyway? Is it that I plan to open a public relations company one day called Brown Public Relations (or Brown PR for short)? Possibly so, but I guess you'll have to stay in touch with us to find out if and when that happens. Paul actually set up the address based on his initials: P.R. Brown. Mind you, it makes me happy since PR is in my blood. :) Had we chosen my initials, it just wouldn't have been the same: BrownDNoMiddleInitial.blogspot.com. I guess I could have put my name and b-day, which would have been quite fitting since my b-day is 411, and this blog may have a bit of information in it. Of course, it may also be full of hot air or sweet nothings ... I'll let you be the judge.

No comments: