A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sleep

We're home now and very much enjoying sleeping in our own beds. (I say beds, because the kids -- especially Shayla -- are happy to have their own beds. Thought I better clarify lest any of you be concerned for me and Paul ...)

So, it just makes me wonder: How is it that while sleeping I can hear any of Shayla's coughs, whimpering or sneezes from her room across the hall, but I don't hear Paul's alarm clock in my own room every morning???

1 comment:

Dashley said...

Hey Denise!! I think I know where you are coming from on the whole only being able to hear your own baby and nothing else while sleeping! I think it is an innate (did I spell that word right) sense, don't you think? Oh, and that kitchen looks awesome! I remember that house I think. Isn't that the one you lived in when I visted? :)