A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Changes

So, yes, we have an announcement. Leslie cracked me up with her initial reaction, but then quickly corrected herself. :) I just asked my mom today how old you have to be before you can say, "We have an announcement" and people no longer assume it's pregnancy. She informed me I've got about 10 more years. Sigh ...

We do have adorable babies, but our news is this: Starting in January Austin and I will be the only two in the house who are not going to school.



Paul figures he might as well take advantage of his company's education reimbursement, so he's going to get a bachelor's degree in IT, Networks Design and Management from Western Governors University. The best news is that it will cost us very little due to this reimbursement.

We have talked for years about Paul going back to school to get a degree, but it's never been right until now. Not only was he stressed at work (which isn't the case nearly as much anymore), but I wasn't ready to give him up during the evenings when he'll have to do classes. I can't say I've changed my mind in wanting him home and available :), but I definitely know it's a good thing for him to get this now.

I'm excited, nervous and thrilled all at the same time. Is that possible?

Donations being accepted now ... ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Paul! You'll love it I'm sure. That's awsome.