A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Basketball!

This year my boys conned me into signing them up for basketball. It really isn't TOO bad, except that Tyler's practice is smack dab in the middle of our cub scouts. So one of us has to leave the 10 crazy boys and take him to practice. (No worries -- we have another leader here and Becca as well, so there's never a leader left alone. Although if you think I'd get "fired" for doing that, maybe I really am ... ;)

My boys have loved playing. They're not nearly as aggressive as I was playing sports, so sometimes it's hard for me to watch them play. But they enjoy it and don't care whether they win or lose (I was a lot more competitive and wanted to win), so they're having a lot of fun.

Zachary
 What other boy do you know who would wear a polo shirt under his jersey? So funny ...
Zachary
Tyler
Tyler

No comments: