A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Scrapbooking submissions

The last post shows I'm not fond of Becca's abstract art. That said, she is a phenomenally talented -- and fast -- scrapbooker! Here are some pages she submitted for printing in a magazine -- let's hope her work is selected!





The last one is my favorite. And the sickening thing is that she can spit these out in minutes. I mean literally minutes! Hopefully one day she'll make money off of them, because she certainly isn't making any progress on getting a real job. ;)

2 comments:

the Rowleys said...

Hey, when I'm rich, I'll hire her to come a scrapbook my pages for me. :) They are great!

Carol said...

Becca, Your scrapbooking is beautiful. I especially love the last one about being a senior.