A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy Paul

This post is to celebrate Paul, the wonderful father in our home. We love your sense of humor and the jokes you tell -- even if they're not funny, we get a kick out of you thinking they're funny. :) I love seeing how much the kids enjoy playing with you. I am grateful that you are willing to make sacrifices so that I can be home with our children every day. I'm grateful that you try to improve yourself in the workforce so you can provide better for us. And I'm grateful that you love us! We will miss you this week while you are gone training for your new job.

The following are pictures we took for Paul to have on his new desk at work.


The kids are signing "I love you, Daddy." We made them to remind Paul every day that he's coming home to people who adore him. Oh, and to remind him that his desk is now a desk, not a dashboard. :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute-I love the pictures-good job

Dashley said...

you are clever Denise! Happy Father's day Paul!