A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Hawaii Friday!

We bought a Hawaiian shirt for Tyler at a yard sale, and he couldn't be more happy. He asked me for days what day Grandpa wears his Hawaii shirt. My dad got the city offices wearing Hawaiian shirts on Fridays for "Hawaii Fridays." Many of the people complained that they didn't have Hawaiian shirts, so he headed to D.I. and bought a few. People snatched those up, and then the others complained that they needed Hawaiian shirts, too. So, my dad went back to D.I. (which apparently has plenty of them to buy) and got enough for all the people in the office. Now every Friday in Mapleton City offices is Hawaii Friday.

Apparently Tyler wanted in on the action. He even came upstairs one day with the shirt on and asked if it was the day Grandpa wears his shirt. When I said no, he went and changed. So, when it was FINALLY Hawaii Friday, we had to take a picture of him and Grandpa wearing their Hawaiian shirts:



And Shayla didn't want to miss out on the day, either:



Hope your Hawaii Friday is a great one!

:)

No comments: