A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Walk MS: Provo

Saturday, April 26 I'm joining my family in the Walk MS: Provo. We are all going to be a part of "Tiffany's Team" in honor of my sister Tiffany who has MS.

We didn't know about the walk until this weekend, so we're probably not going to be able to raise a lot of money. However, you're welcome to contribute to the cause before then! Someone is diagnosed with MS every hour of everyday. Our small amount will contribute to research to find a cure and improve lives of those with MS. (If you're interested, you can mail me a check made out to MS or visit my online "Tiffany's Team" site: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/UTUWalkEvents?pg=team&fr_id=7911&team_id=123856)

Although we won't be able to raise much money, we will be able to let our sis know how much we love her. She lives with MS everyday and still manages to work full-time and raise a family. I'm tired just raising a family without working or having MS, so I'm pretty amazed by her strength.

My sister was diagnosed two years ago. She started having symptoms while they were on her daughter's Make-A-Wish to Disneyworld. Her daughter has Cystic Fibrosis, so we'll be walking and raising money again in June for CF. If you don't have a cause of your own, feel free to take up one of mine. :)

Watch for pics after the walk, and next year you may want to join us -- my family is crazy, so we're sure to have a lot of fun! Here's a pic of Tiffany's Team (minus the brothers :) to prove my point. Tiffany is second from left.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

What is this picture from??

Brown Family said...

This pic is a goofy one from my nephew's wedding. Appropriate for any wedding day, huh?

Next time maybe we should try getting a few pics of the bride and groom ... ;)