A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Gym Meetings

I mentioned before that one of Paul's gifts to me was a gym membership to Gold's Gym. I have never regularly gone to a gym in Utah. I had memberships I used in a couple of different places in Washington, but this is my first Utah gym attempt.

So, what's different? The people!!! I have run into more than 10 people I know in only a couple of weeks of going. My whole time going in Washington I only ever saw 1 person I knew, and that was Hilary, who I went with or met there.

I have to say that the gym is not where you want to run into someone, especially someone you haven't seen for 20 years!!! So, after years of not seeing some people, they get to see me dressed funny, with bad hair, sweaty and red-faced. Oh, the new joys of exercising ... :)

No comments: