A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

In celebration of Valentine's Day, a drawing from Zachary of my wedding day:


Now, I love, love, LOVE this picture. Let me explain what he explained to me: Paul and I are exchanging boquets with each other. The blue cake is for Paul and the pink cake is for me. What an idea! Two of the presents are for Paul, and two are for me. He also put the black with the stars in the sky to show it was night and the blue with the snowflakes to show that it was snowing. (It wasn't, but we did get married in November!)

My two favorite parts: 1. The ring. You've gotta love the size of that rock!; and 2. The modified wedding dress. The wedding dress sticker wasn't long enough, so he added the bridesmaid dress to make me modest. I love it!

Hope you all enjoy the day with your sweethearts!

No comments: