A whole bunch about us you may have never wanted to know.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

We love Dilbert

So, I just noticed that Paul added a link so that any of you can get to Dilbert from our blog. Of course, that's his essential reading for the day! I usually read them about a week at a time since I forget to do it day to day. It never ceases to amaze me how well the comic pinpoints office politics and bureaucracy.

Some of you may think the comic extreme, but there is always some truth to it, which is why it is so funny. If you've ever worked from a cube, you know exactly what I'm talking about!

I've had several people tell me they just don't get why Dilbert is even funny. All I can figure is that they've never worked in a cube environment. If you have, you understand exactly what is so funny about it. And the tech stuff gives Paul quite a chuckle.

If nothing else, be glad it doesn't ALWAYS feel as bad in real life as it is for Dilbert ...

No comments: